Get your simplified PPSR Certificate in seconds for only $25.
Our PPSR Certificate contains an easy-to-read report, including icons that will tell you at a glance whether or not a financial encumbrance is recorded against the vehicle, or if the vehicle has been reported as either stolen or written off. Also included is an official PPSR Certificate generated by the Australian government.
Our PPSR Certificate includes:
- Finance owing
- Stolen check
- Written-off check
- Water damage check
- Registration details
- Official PPSR Certificate
If an encumbrance is recorded, the certificate will state:
- The name and address of the interest holder (financier)
- Details of the vehicle or boat recorded on the PPSR
- The date the interest was recorded on the PPSR
- The type of interest held e.g. lease, hire purchase, etc.
You should have the PPSR Certificate issued on the day of purchase. It will show all registered details to the date the certificate is issued. Keep your PPSR Certificate in a safe place as this is your proof that there was no money owing on the vehicle when you bought it.
Or upgrade to the comprehensive CarHistory Report.